Aamir Khan talks about Salman Khan & Shah rukh Khan!!!



Why he decided to release the Dangal poster 2 days before Sultan’s release...

I know Sultan will be a huge hit and I want millions of people, who will go to watch Sultan, to see our poster in the corner. They should know that hum bhi aa rahe hai 6 mahine ke baad. We are using the huge potential that Sultan has to promote our film.

I really love the way the director has shot the songs and the way the trailer has come out to be of Sultan. It looks like a very exciting film. I really hope that it’s a huge, huge hit and breaks all the records.

About Salman Khan’s controversial ‘raped woman’ comment

As per the media reports, whatever I read, I feel what he said was rather unfortunate and rather insensitive. That’s what I feel.

I took Salman’s trainer’s help...

I gained a lot of weight for this role in Dangal. Rakesh and Rahul Bhatt (Mahesh Bhatt’s son) helped me a lot. Rakesh is actually Salman’s trainer. So one day he told me bhai has called for him since Sultan’s shooting was about to start. So I was like go to bhai if he wants you. So he started training Salman for Sultan and in his place Rahul Bhatt started training me. Rahul Bhatt trained me for 3-4 months during the shoot. Once Sultan’s shooting got over, Rakesh came back. So the last three months Rakesh trained me again.

Salman helped me to get the title Dangal 

Another thing I need to thank Salman for is the title Dangal. I don’t know if you know that the Dangal title was already written in the script but then we found out that the title copyright was with Puneet Isaar. Salman is a good friend of him so I called up Salman and said I want the Dangal title. He immediately called Puneet and told him to give me the rights. 

While Salman is making Sultan and people are saying that we are fighting with each other because both are in a wrestling film but there is nothing like that because Salman actually helped us get the Dangal title.

On Shah Rukh and Salman Khan’s bicycle ride

I’m very happy that Salman and Shah Rukh are spending time together and went cycling. I’m very happy. Aise thodi hai woh mera friend hai toh kisi aur ka friend nahi ho sakta? Ya main kahunga ki kisi aur se friendship mat karna.

About Salman and Shah Rukh Khan’s stardom

When I see Salman or Shah Rukh Khan enter a room aisa lagta hai a star has entered, I don’t have that quality. It feels like a waiter has entered. Main chupchaap aata hun, kisi ko khabar hi nahi hoti hai. 

About his co-star Sakshi Tanwa

My mom Zeenat Hussain is a great fan of Sakshi. She used to watch her serials so she suggested her name for this movie. And I suggested Sakshi Tanwar’s name to director Nitesh Tiwari. Sakshi is a brilliant actress, she is very spontaneous.

Comments